Festive Season Operations 2021
Agriculture continues during the festive season and the Andermatt Madumbi team will remain on hand to support our growers who continue to work tirelessly through the festive season to put healthy food on the tables of families across the country.
We do however anticipate logistical challenges and delays in our usual procedures and turnaround time. In order to plan accordingly please take note of the following:
- Andermatt Madumbi Warehouse in Merrivale and Somerset West will be open for collection on all days except public holidays. Please call prior to collection as teams may close early on a demand dependant basis.
- For deliveries:
- Place orders by Tuesday 21 st December for delivery by Friday 24th December.
- Place orders by Tuesday 28 th December for delivery by Friday 31 st December.
- Remote region deliveries cannot be guaranteed and will be dependent on logistic partner loads.
- Normal operations will resume from 3 rd January 2022.
We recommend ensuring you have enough stock to see you through to the second week of January 2022, to limit the impact of the festive period.
All consignment depots will be re-stocked on or before the 21 st December. Please send your requirements or discuss with your Biospecialist to ensure you have sufficient stock.
For any urgent needs over this period, please contact our head office (033 342 3984 option 1).
We wish you and your families a safe and happy festive season and look forward to the New Year.